Experiencing the problem of hair fall as you hair a fall at unnatural rate and also there is a thinning of hair. If so then you must check the problem of hair fall so that it does not leads to baldness. Anything like your diet, stress level, emotional disturbance, seasonal change and your eating habits can lead to hair fall. But seasonal changes are not permanent and often resolved with an onset of another season.
Although there are numerous hair loss treatments but hair fall home remedies are the most effective and reliable one. But before opting for any kind of hair fall home remedy it is advisable to know the type of hair fall and reason behind that.
Types of Hair Fall
Out of all there are three major types of hair loss or fall. These are:
- Chronic Telogen Effluvium
- Androgenic Hair Loss
- Hormone related hair loss
In Chronic Telogen Effluvium patches of baldness and a very prominent thinning of hair appear on the head. This usually happens in women because of the blood and thus iron loss during menstrual cycle. It takes long time means years for this type of hair fall to begin. If you are suffering from a hair loss and unable to identify the reason then you might be having Chronic Telogen Effluvium problem. But do not worry as this kind of hair loss is reversible that is by eating good green leafy vegetables, orange juice and iron rich diet you can bring back your normal hair.
In Androgenic Hair Loss round and large patch of baldness appears from the front of the head to the top of your head. This is genetic and most common in men than women. This is difficult to treat but with hair fall home remedies and different hair products like FDA approved can treat this hair loss.
The Hormone related hair loss is not the reason to worry as with normalcy in the harmone level normal hair condition is restored. Generally it takes place after delivery or during pregnancy.
Hair Loss Reason
Follicles in the skull are responsible for the formation of hair. The from there the up growth is called papilla. Papilla has the tendency to turn amino acids into keratin and thus hair is formed. So you will have dense and healthy hair if there are healthy follicles and keratin production. All this ultimately depends upon the diet you are eating. For healthy growth you will have to eat protein rich diet. Although diet is the main reason for such a hair condition but there are other reasons for hair fall as well. These are:
- Mental Stress
- Prolonged illness or ongoing treatment of some specific disease like cancer
- Blood deficiency and poor circulation of blood
- Hair straightening, dyes and colors
Neem for Hair Fall
Neem directly does not help in growing hair but it treats the underlying causes that are leading to hair fall. Also it enhances the health of your scalp and reduces the skin irritation.
- First of all you need to eat balanced diet. This will solve half of the problem. Then massaging your head before every wash or at least once in a week will quicken the process of hair fall treatment. For this you can use neem oil. Also after washing do vigorous rubbing of scalp with fingers till your fingers can feel the warmth of the scalp. This will activate the blood circulation and sebaceous gland. With this more oil will be produced naturally leading to healthy hair.
- To control hair loss with neem, take the neem leaf (Azadirachta Indica) and get its extract or juice. Apply this on your hair. This will prevent the hair fall and also treat the lice if you have any.
- Boil neem leaves in water for half and hour. Wash your hair with this neem water.
Hair Fall Home Remedies
- Make a paste of fenugreek seed in water. Apply this paste on your scalp and leave for half an hour. Wash your head.
- Take egg yolk and honey. Mix these and massage your scalp and hair with this. Leave this for half an hour and then rinse with lukewarm water.
- Another one of the very effective hair fall home remedies is the massage with mustard oil and heena. For this take one cup of mustard oil and four tablespoon of henna. Mix these well and massage your scalp with this to treat hair fall.
- Mix 5 tbsp of curd, 1 tbsp of lemon juice and 2 tbsp of gram raw (chholia) powder. Apply this mixture on head and keep it for an hour before washing.
- Do meditation and yoga to relieve stress.
- Take 100g of amla, reetha and shikakai. Grind them and keep the powder. Before 3 hours of head washing, Mix this in water and let it remain like this. Wash your hair with this mixture.
- Drink one cup of lettuce and spinach juice daily to treat hair fall.
- Apply juice of coriander leaves on head. One of the very effective hair fall remedies.
- If you have patches of baldness then use this hair loss home remedy. Grind lime seeds and black pepper. Make a very fine paste of this. Apply this paste on the area of baldness. You will feel the irritation but this very effectively increases the blood circulation and thus helpful in hair growth.