December 14, 2010-
from wikiHow - The How to Manual That You Can Edit
Feeling bad about your acne? Don't let acne lower your confidence levels. Try this face pack and you'll find the difference in just a few weeks.This ancient Ayurvedic treatment for acne combines the medicinal properties of Neem leaves and Holy basil leaves. So, read on to know how to get rid of your acne...
Neem Face Pack
- 1/4 cup of Neem leaves
- 1/4 cup of Holy Basil leaves
- Gather all the neem leaves.
- Wash them thoroughly to remove the dirt.
- Put them into a blender and add just a little water.
- Blend into a smooth thick paste.
- Take the paste into a container.
- Clean your face with water.
- Apply this paste evenly on the face avoiding the area around the eyes.
- Leave it on for 15 minutes.
- Gently wash away with cool water.
- Pat your face dry with a clean towel.
- Do not rub it hard into your skin. Be gentle especially in areas with acne.
- This treatment effectively reduces acne including those blemishes, pimples, white heads and black heads.
- It's always advisable to wash your hands before applying face packs.
- Make sure that the paste never gets into your eyes.
- Do not use this if you have extremely sensitive skin, because neem leaves sometimes burn.
- Try a small amount on your skin to make sure that you aren't overly sensitive before applying to your entire face.
Things You'll Need
- How to Make Your Own Acne Treatment
- How to Get Rid of Acne
Article provided by wikiHow, a wiki how-to manual. Please edit this article and find author credits at the original wikiHow article on How to Make a Neem and Holy Basil Leaves Face Pack. All content on wikiHow can be shared under a Creative Commons license.