Hair is that part of your body which helps in enhancing your beauty and personality. All of us have craving for healthy shining hair to cheer up ones personality. No matter what kind of hair one has, it can always be worked upon to improve its quality. Neem can be very beneficial for healthy and beautiful hair.
Neem has a close connection with beauty because of the presence of vitamin C. Its antibacterial property helps in removing dandruff and improves the overall health of the hair. Here are some of the methods of using neem as your beauty enhancer:
Homemade neem hair pack for growth of hair
- Leaves of Neem
- Moong dal
- Fenugreek seeds
- Hibiscus flowers
- Take moong dal and fenugreek seeds in equal proportion and soak them for whole night.
- In morning make a paste of the soaked fenugreek seeds and moong dal.
- Add the neem juice (grind 8-10 leaves of neem with water) to the paste.
- Further add hibiscus leaves paste to the resulting mixture made above.
- Mix them all together and then apply it on the scalp and let it dry for 15-20 minutes and then rinse it with water.
It is one of the best natural hair packs which can help in the growth of your hair. Neem helps in removing dandruff and gets you rid of dull and dry hair imparting shine and smoothness to your hair. Fenugreek seeds impart shine and curd prevents itchiness and dryness. Besides, Hibiscus makes your hair strong and works as a conditioner for hair.
Neem pack to control dandruff and hair fall
- Take some neem leaves and boil them with a cup of water and keep it on the burner until the water changes its colour to green.
- This neem water acts as an anti-bacterial, anti-septic and anti-fungal agent.
- After using shampoo to your hair, apply this neem water on your hair, which will help remove dandruff from your hair and enhance the hair strength.
Treating frizzy hair with Neem
Take few leaves of neem and boil them in water for few minutes. Take the leaves out and make a paste of it with two spoons of honey. Then apply the paste onto your hair, and then rinse it off with water after 15-20 minutes.
Hair pack for black and shiny hair
- Neem leaves
- Moong dal
- Castrol oil
- Apple cider Vinegar
- It can be used by both men and women.
- Make a mixture of 1 table spoon castor oil, 1 table spoon egg yolk and 1 table spoon honey and a cup of curd and moong dal.
- Make a paste of all these ingredients.
- Apply this paste to your from the root of your hair to the tip.
- And, finally rinse it off after 20 to 25 minutes with apple cider vinegar.
This neem pack has the simplest method of preparation. Using this paste three times a week makes your hair healthy, long and shiny.