January 17, 2011-
Body rash is actually a general term that is used for any kind of skin irritation, bump or swelling. Body rash can be on a localized area or it can be widespread across the body. In order to cure body rashes properly it is very important to diagnose these properly. So always visit your doctor before taking any remedy for the body rash treatment.
Body rash can be in the form of scaly patches that are not caused by any kind of infection or it can be because of some bacterial or fungal infection. Any kind of body rash gives very burning sensation with mild to extensive itching. Some types of body rashes may have pus filled sacs with inflammation and lesion. And in certain other types of body rashes you may suffer from fever with blisters or pink red rings on the skin.
Body Rash Types
- Dry Rash
- Pimple Rash
- Inflamed Rash
In Dry rash skin is extremely dry and also there are peels of skin. It is accompanied by itching and inflammation. Avoid any kind of scratching or rubbing as this deteriorates the situation further.
In Pimple rash small pimples appear on the skin that are filled either by fluid or pus. Turmeric is a great way to treat the pimple rash. Turmeric has anti bacterial and anti inflammatory properties.
Inflamed rash has inflamed and very red skin.
Body Rash Symptoms
First symptom of body rash is the non-itchy bumps on the skin that is followed by itching and burning sensation. Children, babies and adults have different kind of body rash. Mostly the allergic reaction to any kind of stimulant leads to the such kind of body rash.
Neem for Body Rash
Neem is one of the most important part of natural body rash home remedies. Every part of neem is effective in treating these irritation and inflammations on the skin. Also in most of the cases neem does not have any side effect. It is also very simple to use and in certain cases the result is visible withing 3 days of neem product application.
Take neem leaves
and make a very fine paste of neem leaves. Smear the affected area with neem paste. This will give an instant relief from body rash.
Apply neem oil
on the rashes. This will keep the skin soft and treat the body rash.
Apply neem and sandal cream on the affected area.
Home Remedy For Body Rashes
- Herbal tea is considered very effective home remedy for body rash. Herbal tea has healing properties that heal the rash. You can even wash the affected area with herbal tea. Take chamomile or peppermint tea for this purpose.
- Apply olive oil on the affected area as the olive oil has therapeutic properties. It greatly reduces the itching and pain.
- To soothe the body rash apply aloe vera on the affected area. This is one of the effective body rash home remedies.
- Take oatmeal bath to reduce itching and inflammation on the skin.
- Consume vitamin C rich diet as body rashes appear because of the weak immune system. For this eat citrus fruit. Vitamin C has antioxidant properties that fights against body rash.
- Do not go in Sun as this increases the body rash.
- Grind basil leaves with 1 tbsp of olive oil, pinch of salt, 2 garlic cloves and pinch of pepper. Apply this paste on the affected body rash area.
- Cord liver oil and Vitamin E are good to cure body rash. You can buy these in the form of gel or liquid.
- You can also go with the ice packs as this is very effective home remedy for body rash. For this take one or two ice cubes in a cotton cloth. Put this ice pack on the body rash. It will reduce the redness and inflammation.
- In a glass of water add two tbsp of potato floor. Add this to your bathing water and take a bath with this. Or put it in a tub water and stay in the tub for at least 15 min. This cures the body rashes.
- Another one of the best body rash home remedies is the application of mint leaf paste on the rashes.
Food To Avoid
Avoid yogurt, pickle and pizza. These foods have some chemicals that trigger the reaction in the body, which leads to body rash. Also avoid spicy food.